20.10.06

Every morning...

It is friday morning! Almost weekend!

This has been a great week for most parts! I get excited when I get much done, and this week was like that, I got a lot done! But now I had to stop, my computer crashed! sniff sniff... And it seems like it has crashed for good now! sad, very sad!

Anyway! Since I got back from Brazil I decided to change some of my habities a bit and start spending more tiome learning!
Learning from teh Word, learning from different books, learning from videos and sermons. Has been quite exciting to spend sometime everyday reading and listening to different sermons on the web!
I have been "meeting" with preachers like, John Piper, Ricardo Gondin (Brazilian), Viv Thomas, and some others, and has been very encouraging encounters with these guys!
I must confess that john Piper has been a more regular "freind" then the others. He has an amazing ministry called DESIRING GOD, you will be able to find a lot of good stuff on his website www.desiringgod.org , have a look! His book with the same title is also a must read book! speacially if you are interrested in happyness! who isnt? hehehehe

I have been learning tonz with these guys! I feels blessed. For teh longest time, I was complaining that I wanted more substancial spiritual food, and did not do much about getting it!
Now I have decided to do something about it! and has been amazing! I have grown so much it is unbelievable!
If you have resources that you recomend please let me know, I am hungry for more! hehehe

This morning I was listening to "Use the Inspired Scriptures to Rejoice in Hope" By Piper, and I want to leave with you a verse he quote!

Romans 12.12
rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing stedfastly in prayer

Many Blessings and Have a great weekend!